Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day off

REST DAY!!!

Well are there really ever any rest days? I guess in the sense of not laying on the ground in a puddle of sweat, gasping for air, yes. For me though, I have something to do everyday. Life is always busy and there is always something for me to do. Today I took the time after work to finally bust out the saw I borrowed and begin to build my push/pull sled. After finding others on like for $200-$500, I figured I could probably build it much cheap with equal quality. For the rest of the night, I'll work the shoulder rehab program from Diesel Crew then watch some Dexter and stretch out. Below is a picture of today's progress of the sled and a link to the shoulder rehab 101.

http://www.dieselcrew.com/how-to-shoulder-rehab

No comments:

Post a Comment