Monday, September 19, 2011

Rest day

Back up to speed. Another rest day and boy do I need it! My core really got hammered this week! Well since today is a rest day I thought I might tell a little more about the site and myself. I am a CrossFit level 1 trainer and currently in the process of setting up a small area for small group and personal training. I look forward to helping others achieve their fitness and health goals! All are welcome from the person that has never set foot inside a gym before to the accomplished athlete. You may look at previous workouts and say I can't do a pull up, deadlift or lift my body weight above my head. That's perfectly fine, all workouts are scalable down or even up depending upon your fitness level. Please feel free to e-mail me any questions and keep up with the blog as I will be adding updates as the time gets closer to HW S and C opening.


No comments:

Post a Comment