Saturday, September 17, 2011

CRAZY DAY!!!

Well I ended up missing yesterdays WOD and post but I tried to make up for it today. I've been so crazy busy with my neighbors wedding I can't even describe but I did get some awesome free food out of it yesterday and some more to come today. On to the workouts, today I did my gymnastics class which is typically a skill building kind of day for me with very little specific conditioning (non-metabolic). Then I was able to branch out for a couple hours and do some standard physical conditioning with the gymnastic coaches and work my handstands and on the vault. They also held an event at noon that was going on around the country to get the most people recorded doing a handstand at once for Guinness book of world records. From what I understand we should have smashed the record but information will come later. As for todays wod which was pouring while I did (should have been yesterdays)

100m sprint
20 push ups
20 Over head squats with 45lbs
10 pull ups

20 min AMRAP

(as many rounds as possible)


1 comment: