Tuesday, September 20, 2011

run forest run

Want to talk about a horridly awesome WOD? Try out today's and let me know how you like it! This works best if you have someone else to time you so you can get the correct work to rest ratio. While the first few will be your fastest and you may even get faster as you go on for the first few reps but your last few may be considerably slowler than at first, be sure your still putting out max effort! One of the things that helps me the most is concentrating on my breathing between my reps. I try to slow my breathing down and try to control it while only breathing through my nose. Find what works best for you to lower your heart rate and respiration's as low as possible in the given time. Well now for the WOD

100m spring - 30 times, 1:3 work : rest ratio

Have fun with your lungs on fire and be sure you eat and rest well! Till tomorrow!!

Also I'd like to say hello to all of my international readers. Thanks to everyone who reads and shares my blog with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment